View Single Post
Old June 5 2013, 03:03 AM   #313
JD
Admiral

Re: Revolution - season 1 part 2 -

Wow, great finale. I wasn't too shocked to see Neville go back to being a bad guy again, Giancalo Espesito is just to great of a villain to turn completely good. And I loved him calling out Monroe on his fixation with Miles, that was great.
I'm sad to see Nora go, I actually liked her.
I did not expect to see them turn the power on already. I am very curious to see where they are going.
I do have one question though, why did a lot of you guys stick with this througout out the season when you seemed to not enjoy any of it? Don't you guys have other things to watch?
I'm not asking this to be rude or start an argument, it's just something I've been wondering about for a long time. For quite a while now I've seen people on threads for shows like this who watch every episode as it airs, but then do nothing but talk about how bad the show is. I find this baffeling because usually if I don't like 3 or 4 episodes of a show in a row, I stop watching it. There's enough stuff on TV that I do like that I don't want to waste my time on stuff I don't.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is online now   Reply With Quote