View Single Post
Old June 4 2013, 11:24 PM   #490
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: Starship Size Argument™ thread

WarpFactorZ wrote: View Post
Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post
[...]
I know what I saw in the film: the hull breach revealed ONE typical circular Enterprise corridor. That's also what you can see through the windows to the right of the breach (note the "rectangles" on the wall). There are clearly three rows of them in both cases, as with this:

[Hotlinked image removed. The website scifanatic.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com is an image hosting server belonging to TrekMovie.com and may not be used for the purpose of posting embedded images at TrekBBS. - M']

<snip>
WarpFactorZ wrote: View Post
[...]
Oh, I see them now:

[...]
WarpFactorZ, I'm pretty sure I've asked before that you not hotlink images from sites which are not yours. Images posted inline should be hosted on a website or image-sharing account which is registered to you. I've removed the image in your first post quoted above and the second (as can be seen) has been blocked from the host server end. Please don't do this again.

The Stig wrote: View Post
WarpFactorZ is clearly getting a huge kick out of trolling all of you.
Please don't accuse anyone of trolling. He's allowed to disagree, and we're allowed to question why he considers it so important, but we're not allowed to make accusations of trolling.
Quite so. For things which need to be brought to the attention of the moderators, the button should be used:
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote