View Single Post
Old June 4 2013, 08:20 PM   #644
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: My Trek Through Enterprise

JoeD80 wrote: View Post
Spock/Uhura Fan wrote: View Post
The one that I keep getting stuck on is the one where Lwanxana comes to visit Troi and there's this cheesy silver box that starts talking. Twice now, that's where I turn it off. I don't know why but I just couldn't do it.
That one's "Haven"
Yeah, you're right. I'm going to get back to it and try to watch that episode again. It helps me to know that when there was a vote here a while back that S1 of TNG won the title of worst trek season ever. So far, I won't disagree, but at least I know it gets better. Thanks.

teacake wrote: View Post
I don't even remember that. I do love Lwaxana on DS9. I really need to do a refresh of TNG some year.
As do I. I think she's great.

Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
Sure. I'm on my phone now so hard to start a thread cause its hard to type, but I think I will start a thread once I get back on my computer.

I really like the large Vulcan presence and the fact that humans barely know what's OUT there yet. I especially like in the first episode where the transporter is referred as new technology that isn't fit for human transport yet.
Cool. I hope you enjoy yourself. Overall, I don't think it is bad like some people say, but it does have its issues. My main problem was the captain, but I look forward to seeing what you think of him and the rest of the crew.

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote