View Single Post
Old June 3 2013, 05:25 AM   #6202
JD
Admiral

Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

All of this talk about The Artist has convinced me to finally watch it. I've been curious about it ever since I saw the reactions it go when it was in theaters, but I never got a chance. I honestly thought it was great when I heard that it was silent. I love it when people take a chance and do something different. The fact that someone said it was the done by the same guy who the most recent OSS117 movie has been pretty confident because I really liked those?

Kirk55555 have you ever even tried any silent movies? If not you should seriously check out Metropolis, it's a great sci-fi movie with some impressive visual effects and a good story.

I used to be like you, but then I actually tried some foreign movies and indie movies, and I now really like them. You really don't need big budget effect or big actions scenes to make a good movie. All you need is a good story, and some talented people to bring that story to life.