View Single Post
Old June 2 2013, 04:34 AM   #102
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Matt Smith's Departure Confirmed.

Sad news but hardly unexpected. In this day and age, there's no way an actor will stay in the role as long as Tom Baker did. Considering David "Biggest Who Fan" Tennant stayed in the role for four years, I didn't really expect Matt Smith to go much further.

As for the next actor play The Doctor, I know that I and everyone else here won't be able accurately guess who it will be (at the end of the day, it'll be someone most of us haven't heard of), but that won't stop me from speculating or dreaming.

These days I find myself hoping for the likes of Idris Elba and Ben Daniels (and not just because of the recurring rumors), but for old time's sake, I have to throw out Eddie Izzard and Alexander Siddig, too. Also, Hugh Laurie to Stephen Fry's The Master would be incredible. I would die and go to heaven if any of those fine actors were cast as The Twelfth Doctor.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by Emh; June 2 2013 at 08:23 AM.
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote