View Single Post
Old June 1 2013, 11:05 AM   #3118
BennieGamali
Commander

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Ahaha Kira's Mom. Those pics are great!

I will take a picture of my camel collection one day. They might not be heroes to everyone, but camels are truly amazing animals. They are absolutely fascinating, as I am certain Spock would say. Camels can drink salt water, extremely salt water, without any problems. Also they are highly social animals. They love playing with people. In many ways they are like puppies, only bigger and perhaps a little (a lot) smellier.
They look very different from all other animals on earth. If I had been a little crazy I would have beleived they are proof there is life on other planets and that aliens built the pyramids and for some reason left their beautiful pets here.. (I do beleive there are aliens out there somewhere.. but not that they're been here yet) Anyway.. I gues that's of topic..But it had to be said.

To make up for it. Here is a plushie i made. It's my sister's human female mage from WoW.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain." - Roy Batty

Last edited by BennieGamali; June 1 2013 at 11:19 AM.
BennieGamali is offline   Reply With Quote