View Single Post
Old May 30 2013, 05:01 AM   #14
General_Phoenix
Commander

Send a message via ICQ to General_Phoenix Send a message via AIM to General_Phoenix Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to General_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to General_Phoenix
Re: [spoiler] & Bones McCoy or James Kirk Relationship Thread

Gsam wrote: View Post
I don't like the idea of Carol/Kirk. To be honest I didn't like the whole Carol/Kirk/David thing at all so I guess I could never vote for them in this verse either. I suppose I wouldn't mind as much if there is no child involved this time. Seems to me this Nu Kirk has strong feelings about fathers not being there and would not agree to stay out of child's life. Also I don't think given the Kelvin that he would be inclined to raise a child on a star ship. If they end up together I hope that this verse's Carol/Kirk act more adult like when making their decisions.
True. I could see Kirk in this timeline being there for David, considering Kirk grew up without his father. I suppose it depends on how attached this Kirk is to the captains chair, seems that Kirk-prime couldn't give up his life in Starfleet, even for his kid.