View Single Post
Old November 3 2005, 12:17 PM   #75
eline
Fleet Captain

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Posted by od0_ital:
Hey, everyone, I'm od0.

Nice to see I wasn't the only one growin' up on first-run episodes of TNG. I still have the store-bought VHS tape of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, which has that trailer for TNG, and all those scenes from 'Encounter at Farpoint'.

Hi there, Eline here, i'm a TNG fan, and i suppose that you can guess from my username, my fave episode is The Inner Light closely followed by Times Arrow and Datas Day i think originally it took me a couple of series to get into TNG, but i think now its one of my favourite series, along with DS9 and Voyager.

My Vhs copy of Star Trek 1V: The Voyage Home doesn't have a trailer for TNG on it, it has at the beginning, a recap of the previous voyage, and a dedication to the crew of Challenger

I tend to spend most of my time on this board in either Misc., the lounge, or General TV & Media, with somewhat occasional visits here, methinks i should spend more time here
We do not inherit the world from our parents, we borrow it from our children - eline
"when we were kids, when we were young, things seemed so perfect" - Freddie Mercury
eline is offline   Reply With Quote