View Single Post
Old May 29 2013, 05:10 AM   #30
t_smitts
Commander

Re: Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

Frontier wrote: View Post
http://www.startrek-starships.com/usa/ship-order.html list of planned releases thus far (22 of the 70 right now)

I've signed up.

I'm a starship junkie. I've got resin models of a couple - the Titan (Riker's) an Akira, a Peregrine fighter - and pretty much every other physical representation of a starship ever made. From the Johnny Lightening to the Furuta Japanese to Hallmark ornaments, micromachines, playmates, AA/DST... you name it I've got it.

I just hope it does well and completes the whole line.

Tell your friends, folks. Get 'em to sign up. Word of mouth is the only way this will get out.

Man I just hope this happens now. I want all those ships. Mostly I want the never-released ships... lol.
Frontier wrote: View Post
Any of you pre-order? Did you get a confirmation e-mail? Any of you use PayPal? I've got no confirmation e-mail which always worries me... :S
We should have a thread somewhere where people can post pics showing off their ship collection.

The fact that they're releasing it the year of a movie (which is likely not a coincidence) can't hurt. I think the fact that they couldn't keep up with the demand initially is encouraging. Perhaps they'll even add some ships to the list.

Unfortunately, as is the case with a decent Netflix selection, Canadians like myself are left out.
t_smitts is offline   Reply With Quote