Old May 29 2013, 03:56 AM   #48
Tom Hendricks
Commodore

View Tom Hendricks's Twitter Profile
Re: Grey Dress Uniforms

Herkimer Jitty wrote: View Post
Tom Hendricks wrote: View Post
Agent Richard07 wrote: View Post
I liked the TOS uniforms and wanted to see more of those and less of everything else. And yeah, the other outfits did unfortunately make the TOS uniforms look out of place at times.

Thinking about it now, it would have been nice if the Vengeance uniforms were exactly like the updated and embroidered TOS uniforms, but in black. Dark green or purple might have worked too.
Sector 7 wrote: View Post
Not feeling the Vengeance uniforms, at all. I am a huge fan of the dress uniforms, because they actually look like military uniforms, rather than costumes.
Do you think the Vengeance uniforms were Section 31 uniforms or a rift on the Next Generation?
The crew of the Vengeance were "private security", as per Scotty. So probably the uniform for a private security firm or private military company.
I'm not sure I agree, he asked the guy several times if he was private security but the guy didn't answer. Scotty not being aware of Section 31, I guess his assumption that it had to be a private security. Would Marcus really trust the Venegance to a group of private security? Plus they all wore the same uniform as Marcus. Would Marcus wear the uniform of a private security group?

Of course I'm a creationist. I believe man created god.
Tom Hendricks is offline   Reply With Quote