View Single Post
Old November 1 2005, 06:46 PM   #29
MrsPicard
Commander

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Hm... I'm MrsPicard, I'm 22 years old and I'm madly in love with Jean-Luc Picard (that's why I chose this nickname for every Star Trek message board I am a member of). He's my all-time-fave character, of course

I adore TNG, I think it's the best Star Trek series ever. I can't really get myself to like the other series (except for TOS, that is).

I can't tell which TNG episodes are my favorites because there are too many (except for the ones in which a random female shows up and touches MY Jean-Luc, or the ones in which Beverly behaves even *more* annoying than usual )

I'm not exactly a shipper, but if I had to name a fave pairing, I'd say P/Q (that's why I decided to use this as my current avatar) or P/R.

I also can't really tell which is my fave TNG season, I think all of them have great episodes, but I'd perhaps name season 2 as my favorite because of Dr. Pulaski. :thumbsup:

Hmm... what else... oh, right, I'm somewhat obsessed with Mr. Stewart (look at my signature ), I'm a huge fan of his work (and a fan of the man himself, too, of course ).

I guess that's all...
MrsPicard is offline   Reply With Quote