View Single Post
Old November 1 2005, 12:46 AM   #7
mrs_sideshow_bob
Commander

Re: TNG fans please identify yourselves ...

Okay here goes....I'm 23, although loathed to admit it and studying a law degree and not really liking it.
I stumbled across TNG as an ickle girl. It was a bit of a chance thing - and being rather young and not exactly bright, it took me a while to realise that it was on every Wednesday at 6.45pm on BBC2 (doesn't help that I had a head like a seive either, not literally!!! ); so basically I only saw a handful of episodes for a while. Then, having finally figured out how a "series" works, the episode which really started me good and proper was "Cause and Effect" - became a big Dr Crusher fan after that one too. (still am). At one point I even made my mum buy me hair clips so I could do my hair like her!
That said, I do have a soft spot for Riker also......just a very amiable chap, despite the women thing.
Favourite episode: Probably "All Good Things" - perfectly encapsulates all that was great about the series and used all the characters wonderfully.
Can't help but wonder about the beige interiors though.....

I feel rather nostalgic now - ahhh the good ol' days of TNG on BBC2 (no ad breaks).