View Single Post
Old May 28 2013, 06:54 PM   #133
Aldo
Admiral

Re: Orphan Black kept my Attention.

I finally got around to watching the newest episode, and I absolutely loved it. One of the things that I've really been digging in this show is the score, I really hope they release some kind of compilation to purchase.

I also really loved the revelation that Helena is Sarah's sister, though I came to that conclusion about ten minutes before Sarah did. Even though she is a horrible person and has been capable of some truly evil deeds this season, she's easily one of my favorite character's on the show. So her belief that she is not a clone but is the original, isn't too far off.

I was hoping "Beth" would fill Art in on what's going on and get her on his side, the same way she did with Mrs. S, oh well. I'm sure he'll find out what's going on soon enough, and if not there is always season 2.

Speaking of season 2, one of my hopes for it is to see more clones, so far we've had Tatiania do an English accent, a Russian accent, and whatever accent Helena's supposed to have, I'd love to see an Italian clone, or heck, even a Jamaican clone would be interesting.