View Single Post
Old May 28 2013, 04:21 PM   #260
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Movies Seen In 2013

91. The Hangover Part III (✩✩✩) - Theatre - Some laugh-out-loud moments and humor that pushes boundries, but otherwise, it's not rip-roaringly funny or clever. Ken Jeong really shines though.

92. Starflight One (✩✩✩✩) - Download - When I was younger, I saw bits and pieces of a movie about a new supersonic airliner that flew too high and got trapped in orbit. Since it couldn't land, a shuttle had to be sent up to rescue everyone onboard. It was a fascinating idea, so I had to do some creative searching to find out what his movie was called and track it down. I did and saw it the other night. It was a TV movie from 1983 and starred Lee Majors. And for a TV movie made in the early 80s, it was pretty ambitious and had great production values.

93. Floored (✩✩✩) - YouTube - A documentary about floor trading, those who got into it and how it's dying off with the advent of computers and programmers who write algorythms to execute trades. It's a fascinating look into that world. I didn't know that a lot of these market makers were blue collar types just looking to get rich.

Theatre: 12
Blu-ray: 6
DVD: 18
Live TV: 14
Download: 40
YouTube: 3
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote