View Single Post
Old May 28 2013, 06:27 AM   #254
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: Who likes Spock/Uhura too?

indranee wrote: View Post
I was okay with it in the first movie. I'm against it now. The change in my view is mainly because of how Saldana plays it. I'll write more about this in my review.
Well, I wouldn't give up on them just yet. I saw some problems with how they were played as well, but I had more issues with Zach's performance (throughout the whole film) that Zoe's. She did have a couple of not so great moments, and I'm thinking of one in particular. I'm curious to see if some of what you saw is what I saw too.

I don't know. It just seemed like both of them weren't really into it this time. I know it's acting, but they didn't really seem to give it their best effort. That's too bad.

Shanndee wrote: View Post
indranee wrote: View Post
I do

But I'll write more in my review, I promise. Sorry!! I just saw it again today with one of my girlfriends and then we went to Silver Diner and came out convinced that they're absolutely shyte at writing the romance.

I want a chance at writing the thing, dammit! I swear I can do a better job

btw, I did like the Kirk/Marcus stuff.

*don't kill me!!*
I will be very interested to read your review! Where are you going to post it?

<whispers> I liked Kirk/Marcus too...walks quietly away
I think Kirk/Marcus could work out well, but I kind of liked her with McCoy. They had that one scene together, and although they didn't interact a lot, it was really nice. Besides, does Bones ever get the girl? I'm starting to feel bad for him.

I think I'm going to need to start another thread.

@seven14

Welcome to the thread. I'll be responding to you later.

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote