View Single Post
Old May 27 2013, 05:09 PM   #27
Spot's Meow
Vice Admiral
Re: New Arrested Development! (SPOILERS)

Bob The Skutter wrote: View Post
Spot's Meow wrote: View Post
By the way, it's amazing how differently everyone has aged. Tobias is a little chubbier, Lindsay is a little thinner (she also looked different somehow, but I can't quite figure out why), Maeby and George Michael look much older (obviously), Gob has a few more wrinkles, and Buster and Michael appear to not have aged a day. Steve Holt looks completely different!
I don't know, I think Lindsay has had some work done, possibly a nose job (ironic given they make so many jokes about it on the show). I didn't even recognise her as the same person at first. Think a lot of Steve Holt's change was make up.
Yeah, maybe that was it, regarding Lindsay. I also felt like Portia was acting differently, it almost didn't feel like the same character to me. As a result I found it difficult to get into the Lindsay episodes. I think what I didn't like about the Tobias episodes was the DeBrie character. She really annoyed me and I felt the character was unnecessary. I also felt they spent too much time on the Fantastic Four play, which I didn't find a very funny joke.
Time present and time past
are both perhaps present in time future.
And time future contained in time past.
T.S. Eliot
Spot's Meow is offline   Reply With Quote