View Single Post
Old May 27 2013, 08:21 AM   #88
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: is babylonian 5 any good

Sindatur wrote: View Post
RandyS wrote: View Post
Sephiroth wrote: View Post

I haven't read any of them i've been hunting the books but have only found a few, and I don't want to start reading a set until I have them all, for fear that I would go mad if I couldn't finish a story.
Amazon doesn't stock them?
2 of the Trilogies have at least one book that is very hard to get unless you want to pay $100 on Amazon Marketplace or Ebay.(or you get lucky to find in Used Book store or find an unnoticed one on Ebay that starts with low bidding)

As the Trilogy progresses, fewer books are printed for the later novels, as sales always go down by the end of a Series. The printed New copies are all sold, so there is only secondary market, with no intention/influence to reprint
I paid about 20 for one of them and got lucky with the other rare one. I've had my name down at a couple second hand bookshops in my area (very small places.. the size of half a garage) in case they get Bab 5 books in but no one has ever called.

On another note I see that The Quiet Earth which sells for around 200.00 on ebay is coming to Kindle in July

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote