View Single Post
Old May 26 2013, 04:26 AM   #81
wingsabre
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: TrekCore: "Important News about DS9 in HD Coming May 10"

Destructor wrote: View Post
Q: Would people who do not like things 'changing' in remastered versions object if the repeated 'battle scene' in the final episode (pulled from a couple of previous episodes) was replaced with a new battle sequence? It bugs me tremendously that there basically isn't a new battle scene in the final episode, and that the 'epic confrontation' we had spent four years building up to was basically... a clips show. Given that this was PURELY the result of budgetary problems- that the original creators, given their druthers, would have included a new VFX sequence- would anyone object to these sequences being replaced?
I would actually love it if they remade the entire battle sequence and made it all unique. Maybe bring back past directors and try to create something worthy. I know that there are DVDs with multiple angles, where you could watch a video clip from one angle, and the same video clip from a different angle. It would be better if they included both options for those purist out there, and those who would love to see the Battle of Cardassia in full.
wingsabre is offline   Reply With Quote