View Single Post
Old May 25 2013, 09:48 AM   #885
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi
Re: X-MEN: Days Of Future Past (Casting, Rumors, Pics till release)

Tosk wrote: View Post
Venardhi wrote: View Post
The contract for X-Men has been done for 15 years. There is no working on it. They even already used someone who is pretty clearly Quicksilver in a throwaway scene in Wolverine and supposedly Singer only wants him for another throwaway action sequence.

Screw your smiley, this is serious business!
I was speaking of the contract for Evan Peters to play the character. That contract would have been in motion in the last few weeks.
Not necessarily. Auditions, certainly would have been going on, but not necessarily exclusively for this particular role. They may well have had him as a runner up for another role and decided to offer him this part when they decided to go ahead with including the character/the particular sequence. I've gone from a callback to on set the next day. Unless you're a star or at an agency with the power (and enough interest in you) to negotiate, you don't risk losing the job for a few bucks.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote