View Single Post
Old May 23 2013, 03:31 PM   #102
Donny
Captain

Re: TOS Enterprise Interiors -- Unreal 3 Engine

Robert Comsol wrote: View Post
Beautiful visuals! Apparently you have a soft spot for the Season Three interiors (corridor GNDN thingies, push buttons in turbo lift).
I like the added detail everything seemed to gain after the first season, but I will admit I like the color palette and lighting schemes of the first season better. Seems like they took more time to create a warm atmosphere on the ship in season one.

There has been one corridor thing on my mind, but I didn't have the time to look at suitable screencaps.

Was the lower "Warning High Voltage" box from "The Alternative Factor" (or garbage chute from "The Conscience of the King") still at this location in Season Two and Three?

Somehow I think to remember that it was (re)moved when they redesigned the Season One corridor, but I could be wrong, of course.
Actually, the upper "warning box" was removed after season two and moved to the sickbay examination room, in the small alcove to the right of the examination bed. The "garbage chute" remained in the same place, as you'll see in this screencap from Is There In Truth, No Beauty?

In my project, you'll see the upper "warning box" both here and in sickbay.

http://rigel7studios.blogspot.com/

Donny is offline   Reply With Quote