View Single Post
Old May 23 2013, 10:36 AM   #369
Gov Kodos
Vice Admiral

Re: 7X13 The Name Of The Doctor(Grading/Discussion)(SPOILERS!)

The Wormhole wrote: View Post
Venardhi wrote: View Post
I just had an amusing thought of the 'dead' Doctor sitting on Trenzalore for hundreds of years, living in the dying TARDIS, waiting for his younger self to come for this exact event so that he could steal the TARDIS from himself and go off to have adventures again, saying, "Well, I know it was there before, so I must return it at some point."
Since the Doctor told Vastra, Jenny and Strax the TARDIS would automatically take them back to Victorian London, I'll assume that it has done that. The Doctor, Clara and Hurt exit the Doctor's timestream at some point in the Tenth Doctor's lifetime, and have an adventure with him. When all is said and done the Eleventh Doctor and Clara will travel with the Tenth in his TARDIS to Victorian London so they can pick their TARDIS up.
That is if he doesn't come back with Clara. The fast return protocols operate if the Doctor dies so any companions can get home.