Because buying it all isn't possible, like many of you, I pick and choose what to read and my monthly pulls have considerably thinned down the past year.
However, when I find $1 box finds I go for it. Playing catch up in the $1 bin here is my simple response to the following Marvel Now #1 issues I recently read.
- not bad, not sold, timeline seems wonky? Where is Rich, still dead?
Uncanny Avengers #1
- Didn't grab me, felt decompressed right away.
New Avengers #1
- DID Grab me, great pacing and if Black Panther is the focus will consider for TPB
- UGH, Absolutely NOT!!
Captain America #1
- Pretty good, may consider for TPB
- It's only a 4ish arc, that there has me impressed AND it was a solid opening issue. TPB potential
Cable & X-Force #1
- Mostly neutral on this, if I find #2+ in $1 boxes I'll consider, TPB not likely.