View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 10:01 PM   #45
billcosby
Commodore

Re: What does everyone know about Spock Prime? [probably spoilers]

teacake wrote: View Post
Whoa, never thought of that but.. doesn't that tell us that at some point Prime Spock had the hots for Uhura and now that he sees NuSpock with her it seems a logical choice?
teacake just invented Spock/Spock/Uhura slash fiction. OR would they have to fight each other to the death first? Either way, it's very creative.

ONESPOCK "It's only logical for all of us to have a freaky-deekie threesome."
TWOSPOCK "I am forced to concur. Uhura, do you also concur?"

Bonus: Which SpockVoice do you hear for the above exchange?

Interesting topic, BTW. I guess JJSpock would have mentioned PrimeSpock in the report to Starfleet after Trek09. Then Starfleet would have decided whether or not to distribute it to the news services. Probably not.

Ultimately (and perhaps this is a separate issue) why should PrimeSpock care about contaminating the timeline as he claims to want to avoid? Why isn't he more focused on correcting the timeline? Instead he is the founder of the New Vulcan colony, is he not?

So what's PrimeSpock's ultimate angle, protecting the Prime timeline or allowing the current timeline to unfold as is?

The truth is this: From what I could gather from Into Darkness, PrimeSpock is as interested to what happens in this timeline as the rest of us, the audience. PrimeSpock is the audience. He just sits back and watches. It seems implied to me that PrimeSpock dishes all the goods on Khan and co. as the scene changes mid conversation.

billcosby is offline   Reply With Quote