View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 08:47 PM   #100
Sephiroth
Vice Admiral

Re: First World Problems

thestrangequark wrote: View Post
ITL wrote: View Post
RoJoHen wrote: View Post

My grocery store stopped selling the Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ben & Jerry's. It basically ruined my life.

Then my favorite local restaurant stopped carrying their Super Duper Double Chocolate Cake. That ruined my life further.

I don't even know why I wake up anymore.
When I travel to visit my family, I like to get a certain cheese that's only sold in one particular supermarket up there. Well, I did, until they stopped selling it. They now sell something similar, but slightly different.

It is not the same. NOT THE SAME AT ALL!
This is why I buy 6 bars every time they have them in stock...but as of last night, I have only 4 left and I'm getting worried! Four chocolate bars won't last me more than a month! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO COME JULY???
Come July I shall appear over the city for 7 days, at noon and midnight of each day I shall release a plague of deserts upon the city. I guess I could stock up on some of your chocolate.
Green chile cheeseburgers, Red and Green chile burritos, Green and Red chile pizza with beef and chicken, Green chile chicken kung pao, Green chile wine, Green and Red chile popsicles...You can get Red and Green on everything here.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote