View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 02:17 PM   #89
Lumos Ziyal
Rear Admiral

Re: First World Problems

Flux Capacitor wrote: View Post
I bought a new laser printer last week because I'm tired of buying inkjet cartidges that cost half what the printer itself cost just to print a damn baseball game ticket or grocery coupon every now and then. It works perfectly, but the damn power light is this blue LED that has lights up the entire corner of the apartment, and being a studio apartment, that makes sleeping rather difficult. So when I turn off my computer at night I also turn off the printer and then turn it back on when I need it. Sure, it probably saves on electricity but geez, what an inconvenience.
Mother Earth thanks you for keeping the printer turned off when you're not using it. (Disclaimer: I'm being a total hypocrite here. I keep my printer off, because I use it so rarely, but I tend to leave the computer on overnight.)

teacake wrote: View Post
I've never used fabric softener. I think it's more popular in america than here.

And my clothes are SOFT GODDAMMIT!!
And they probably last longer w/o the fabric softener. I never use the stuff.

When a friend of mine was complaining about the cost of doing laundry, I suggested that she skip fabric softener. She looked at me like I was nuts.
Lumos Ziyal is offline   Reply With Quote