View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 02:00 AM   #229
pymfan2000
Lieutenant

Re: Intrepid Updates

Another Good episode! A few minor complaints that I'm sure you've already heard but I'll mention anyway just in case no one else has:

1. I though Captain Picard was a little unprofessional. i like that the events from the pilot were revisited but it seemed a little exaggerated the conflict between Hunter and Picard.
2. the Romulan villain's motivations could have been clearer. And why did he have a nervous breakdown at the end?
3. Your commodore (or was he an admiral) was on board 1 scene and then talking to Hunter via screen later. Did he leave on the shuttle with the XO? That wasn't clear.
4. the way the XO was written out the episode seemed a little inelegant and forced.

1 thing you might have done to give further reason for Picard's presence might have been for him to be mediating some sort of talks bewtween the Romulans and other galactic powers. In dispute at the talks are archaeological rights which the federation are curious as to why the Romulans care a fig about. The Enterprise is hosting the talks so that would be why the Intrepid has to do the investigating.
pymfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote