View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 01:39 AM   #3057
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Shazam! wrote: View Post
The high res images of Biggs' X-Wing looks like a brightly coloured Happy Meal toy. Hopefully they give it a dirty 'wash' to weather the paint job a little.
I'm a smidge unimpressed by the paint apps in the promotional image, too. I don't think it looks bad, but I'm hoping the final retail version coming out of the factory looks a little bit better.

This is going to be a Toys 'R' Us exclusive, but since it doesn't have any pack-in figure nor any appreciable electronic features than I can detect upon glancing at the packaging I'm hoping that the price is kept to a reasonable minimum. It's TRU and they love a good, meaty markup on their exclusive items, but they'd do good to not slap an exorbitant price on this thing. Part of the reason this exists is to be a companion ship for the brand new Biggs action figure, but if it winds up costing more than a lot of parents and collectors are willing to shell out then you're going to get a lot of Biggs figures that don't have an X-Wing to pilot or have to settle for piloting an older one.

cooleddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote