View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 12:27 AM   #3445
Spock/Uhura Fan
Captain

Re: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS - Grading & Discussion [SPOILERS]

SheliakBob wrote: View Post
Okay. Two things.
One: I find it amusing that JJ is taking flak for the only scene in the whole movie that I am at all interested in. It's not easy being the Dark Overlord, apparently.

Two: Well, in the spirit of looking for things of interest, rather than simply re-iterating my antipathy to the whole JJverse...What sort of aliens do we get in this new film? How many background aliens show up? Are they pretty much the same ones as in the first, or are there startling new make-ups on display?

(and, demmit, truth be told, I'm moderately interested in the Klingon scenes, but it's funnier to insist that only a barely clad Ms. Eve can rouse my interest. truth is hard.)
Yeah, I think that's why Lindelof is talking about it now. Sorry, nothing against you, but that's how I feel. I'm happy to be wrong, though.

On the Klingons, well, they look different from any Klingons I've seen. That's all I can say. There's not much dialogue and they are hardly used.

“The history of men's opposition to women's emancipation is more interesting perhaps than the story of that emancipation itself.” - Virginia Woolf
Spock/Uhura Fan is offline   Reply With Quote