View Single Post
Old May 22 2013, 12:02 AM   #825
Ruaidhri
Commodore

View Ruaidhri's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ruaidhri
Re: X-MEN: Days Of Future Past (Casting, Rumors, Pics till release)

Reverend wrote: View Post
I liked how naked Mystique actually makes sense for a shapeshifter. When she mimics someone, she also mimics their clothes which are themselves part of her. The alternative is to have her spending half the time knocking people out and nicking their outfits.

Having said all that, I think they cheat with this a few times in FC as I think there are a few time where her clothes change while she's supposed to be wearing actual clothes.

It would be neat if at some point they do give the classic white dress a nod, but I can't say as I miss it. I have to ask though, why a skull belt?
I don't understand why, if she can make clothes from herself when she's in disguise, she wouldn't just make clothes from herself when she's not in disguise, just so she would be, y'know, clothed, and not naked.

If she has modesty when she appears normal, why would she suddenly lose that modesty when she's blue and scaly? In fact, I think it would psychologically make more sense for her to have more modesty in her true form, rather than when she's costumed to look like someone else.

And the bodysuit does look pretty incredible. Wonder if they'll be able to keep it from bunching up on the inside of her joints.
Ruaidhri is offline   Reply With Quote