View Single Post
Old May 21 2013, 01:19 PM   #4
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan
Re: Should they have made more radical changes to the new Klingons?

I wanted six legged Klingons with electrified bat'leths and a spiky whipping tails and lasers on their heads.

Well I guess, as its an altered reality from the Kelvin incident, that most Klingons will go unchanged, unless you take into account the Enterprise eps. So, if all was ok up until the Kelvin, surely the same can be said for the Klingons post-Ent.

I like to think they were from a different continent or similar than what were used to seeing.

But, I don't mind, JJ and team made them look menacing and creepy and badass, something they had lost in later years. i would liked to have seen more of them though. maybe next time or deleted scenes, hopefully. I liked the subtle changes though. They work for a modern audience IMHO.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor

Last edited by Classic Fan; May 21 2013 at 05:18 PM.
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote