View Single Post
Old May 20 2013, 08:08 AM   #152
billcosby
Commodore

Re: Mad Men season 6 (spoilers)

Warped9 wrote: View Post
Dorian Thompson wrote: View Post
What in the name of sweet Jesus what that episode I just watched??
I was thinking the same thing. It was like everyone was stoned. What the hell was that doctor (if that's what he really was) injecting them with?
"The Crash." I felt really weird watching this one it was very trippy, sometimes in a fun way (office hijinks) and other times in a very disturbing way (the break in).

For the record, Betty and Don haven't been in the same scene together since season 4, is that right? Not an important factor in the story but the distance between them has never been this great - plus, I don't think Don ever once saw 'Fat Betty.'

I look forward to reviewing this one for details. Loved what Don was saying about advertising... when he broke it down to it's bare essentials. A two sentence limit to get your 'foot in the door' as Ginsburg says. The rantings in a drug fueled frenzy, but insightful nonetheless.

I wonder briefly if Don had his virginity raped from him? But it was so vague... I think it may have been an opportunity to explain more about why Don is the way he is. Props to Sally for giving him the hard truth: "I don't really know anything about you."

Does Peggy really have a great ass? Just for once I'd like to see to know for sure. She bore that compliment well.

billcosby is offline   Reply With Quote