View Single Post
Old May 20 2013, 02:24 AM   #76
J. Allen
Best Pony™

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Post here if you actually loved this movie!!

tmosler wrote: View Post
I am a big fan of star trek and have watched very episode of original series, next generation, ds9, and all the feature films. With that being said I loved it. Without a doubt this movie is now my favorite star trek movie ( sorry wrath of kahn) my family loved it and parts such as the kahn scream which I was holding my breath for didn't seem that bad. in fact the scream only lasted 2 seconds before the cut to another scene so I dont see the big deal. The only part I didnot like was that the villain is khan but I think it worked out good in the end. Also the Kirk death scene was not a copy of the original they added plenty of new dialog and there was only 3 short lines they copied. Lastly the audience greatly enjoyed it and laughed at all the funny parts.
Yeah, the scene right after made me jump in my seat. It's just "KHHAAAAN!" and then "FWOOSH!" and I nearly dropped my popcorn.
-=- My Patron Saint is Twilight Sparkle -=-