View Single Post
Old May 19 2013, 10:28 PM   #19
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: John Hurt as The Doctor

Wereghost wrote: View Post
There's a possibility of him being the final incarnation, but I think that the ninth is more likely given Eleven's famiiarity with him. This also fits in, I think, with Ten's statement to Sarah Jane that he's changed half a dozen times (given that she briefly met Five in The Five Doctors).

Another question concerns what he's going to be called in the anniversary special. Maybe he'll be from a point prior to whenever he discarded the name of the Doctor.
Yep I had thought of that line as well that Tennant's Doctor said to SJ. She might not remember them meeting in The Five Doctor's but the Doctor would. So it is possible for their to be a lost regeneration and remain consistant with what we've seen. esp. if the Eccleston onwards Doctor's made a choice to supress memories of that incarnation.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote