View Single Post
Old May 19 2013, 06:15 PM   #472
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Defiance Thread - News about the Show and Game

JD wrote: View Post
Really enjoyed this episode. We got some interesting world building, and some good stuff in both the A and B stories. I knew we obviously weren't supposed to like the E-Rep Ambassador, but I didn't expect her to be full on evil. I also liked the backstory stuff we got for Irisa. I'm not quite sure what to make of her hooking up with the Deputy guy at the end.
Considering her very detached expression, I took it to mean that it was just an emotional outburst, but she doesn't have feelings for him. She's too full of anger and conflicting values to be involved with anyone. She was just using him at that moment and her mind was clearly elsewhere.

Not sure how I feel about the DJ bit. That doesn't feel right; I can't imagine his parents would approve of something like that. They would probably find it too "human" and undignified.
"This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both,and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased." -Dickens.
auntiehill is online now   Reply With Quote