View Single Post
Old May 18 2013, 03:11 PM   #797
Xavier_Storma
Lieutenant Commander

Re: X-MEN: Days Of Future Past (Casting, Rumors, Pics till release)

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
Well, wikipedia says The Wolverine takes place after X3, so if he has bone claws its probably something that gets done to him at the beginning of the movie. I'm not really paying attention to that movie, since Wolverine in Japan isn't something I'm a huge fan of, but I'm pretty sure it will end up being better than Origins.
The teaser segment of THE WOLVERINE will (beware of potential SPOILERS: )

---- SPOILER ----

take place in 1945. Logan is a prisoner of war in a Japanese camp, somewhere close to either Hiroshima or Nagasaki. When an a-bomb explodes, he saves a Japanese soldier. This soldier will eventually become head of the Yakuza family, and will later feel obliged to repay Logan, before he dies. The film then jumps to the present (or the not too distant future) where Logan is tracked down and brought to Japan, before Yashida dies. The starting point of the actual plot.

---- END OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS ----

Parts of the film will indeed take place BEFORE X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE. That's the part, where they will feature his bone claws.

THE WOLVERINE is my TOP movie this summer, I have been waiting for this since 2009... Cannot wait to see it.