View Single Post
Old May 18 2013, 01:22 AM   #2698
HaventGotALife
Fleet Captain

Re: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS - Grading & Discussion [SPOILERS]

teacake wrote: View Post
HaventGotALife wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post

I have no problem with Kirk having sex with two beautiful women, especially at his age. Maybe TOS Kirk would have a little whisper in his head saying "be discreet" and maybe.. he wouldn't. And maybe in this century enjoying yourself in bed with some tail (SEE WHAT I DID THERE) is not "something like that" but just mutual recreation.

When did they show Zoe's ass?

And yes, gratuitous underwear. I would have preferred to see her in bed with someone if they wanted to flash her underwear. But whatever. I think we're getting some foreshadowing for Kirk's future relationship with her.
As she's walking towards the Klingons, her ass is in the shot. It's about 5-10 seconds of just watching her walk with the Klingons in the background.
I was too busy thinking about scared she obviously was, and how she was pulling herself together to also think "oh that is her ass". Because you know when people walk in front of you of course you see their ass. Maybe you just noticed this because you like her ass?
[sarcasm]Yeah, it's my fault.[/sarcasm]