View Single Post
Old May 18 2013, 12:22 AM   #177
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile
Re: Build-Up to The Office Finale

Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post
gblews wrote: View Post
Can someone tell me what was going on with Darryl. Was he trying to keep secret that he was really successfull or something? If so, why?

One last thing; did Erin and Andy break up?
If you mean the part where Daryl ducked in the limo at the beginning, he did that because Andy had quit Dunder-Mifflin and tried to make it big in acting and singing and failed miserably, so Daryl didn't want to rub his success in Andy's face and didn't really want to talk with him because he didn't know what to say. Daryl joined the sports promotion company Jim had started with his friends which took off and became a huge success. Jim decided to stay behind at Dunder-Mifflin with Pam because him commuting to and staying in Philadelphia for the job half the time was causing tension in their marriage. Daryl also played it down a bit because he didn't want to rub it in Jim's face either.

Erin and Andy broke up when Andy decided to take a long boat trip to the Caribbean without bringing her along and without contacting her the whole time (this was when Ed Helms was filming Hangover 3). Andy did not handle it well and became a little creepy. Or creepier than usual.
Thanks, Locutus.
gblews is offline   Reply With Quote