View Single Post
Old May 17 2013, 11:26 PM   #175
Locutus of Bored
Furfallin'

Re: Build-Up to The Office Finale

1001001 wrote: View Post
The only part I didn't like was Ryan's baby thing. That was unnecessary and kinda dumb, IMHO.
I don't know what to think about that. I like that they didn't attempt to redeem everyone or give them all ideal endings, and given Ryan's (and Kelly's) narcissism and immaturity it's not unbelievable that he might do something like that, but it still kind of left a sour note with me.

gblews wrote: View Post
Can someone tell me what was going on with Darryl. Was he trying to keep secret that he was really successfull or something? If so, why?

One last thing; did Erin and Andy break up?
If you mean the part where Daryl ducked in the limo at the beginning, he did that because Andy had quit Dunder-Mifflin and tried to make it big in acting and singing and failed miserably, so Daryl didn't want to rub his success in Andy's face and didn't really want to talk with him because he didn't know what to say. Daryl joined the sports promotion company Jim had started with his friends which took off and became a huge success. Jim decided to stay behind at Dunder-Mifflin with Pam because him commuting to and staying in Philadelphia for the job half the time was causing tension in their marriage. Daryl also played it down a bit because he didn't want to rub it in Jim's face either.

Erin and Andy broke up when Andy decided to take a long boat trip to the Caribbean without bringing her along and without contacting her the whole time (this was when Ed Helms was filming Hangover 3). Andy did not handle it well and became a little creepy. Or creepier than usual.
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Last edited by Locutus of Bored; May 17 2013 at 11:38 PM.
Locutus of Bored is offline   Reply With Quote