View Single Post
Old May 17 2013, 04:25 PM   #285
F. King Daniel
Admiral

Re: Starship Size Argument™ thread

Groknard wrote: View Post
Kruezerman wrote: View Post
Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post

I have no idea where it originated from, but I found it here (the link is in the image above as well) through Google Image Search. Strangely though, I can't find the Imageshack link on that page to track it back any further than that.
Well it's excellently detailed!
M'Sharak wrote: View Post
Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post

I have no idea where it originated from, but I found it here (the link is in the image above as well) through Google Image Search. Strangely though, I can't find the Imageshack link on that page to track it back any further than that.
Try here. (image link)
Yep, that's mine. Wow, I suppose I need to go back and finish that, right? Sorry, life kind of went screwy at the end of 2009.

I just wanted to pop in on this and say that my rendering is completely based on my own imagination, and this same debate that was taking place back in the summer of 2009. I had bigger (ha) plans for this image, but I've never gotten any further with it. Beyond the plan, the big thing for me was to a) show that it was conceivable that the ship was as big as they were saying it was, and b) to find a place for what all we had seen in the 2009 film.

After seeing the movie last night, I've got a whole bunch of new locations to figure out.
That looks very cool!
HERE is my take on roughly where everything is.

Last edited by F. King Daniel; May 17 2013 at 04:38 PM.
F. King Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote