View Single Post
Old May 17 2013, 01:52 PM   #70
Botany Bay
Commodore

Re: "The Alternative Factor" - Why is it so universally hated?

marsomthing wrote: View Post
So I've been a member here for less than a month, this topic is exactly why I joined. I love seeing how much you all know about the episodes. I can't even remember guest character names let alone rules, laws, and EVERYtHInG in between. It makes me want to be a bigger fan! I never second guess what I see, Ill have to watch TOS all over. It'll be like the first time again!!

My question is would it be a good idea to start a topic like this on every episode just for people to weigh in them? Likes, dislikes and whatnot. I would love to get in on something like that!

As for TAF I had never thought twice about it, I liked the idea of the episode. Never looked into what made sense or logical to the Star Trek world. I just had fun while watching it! I'll go back to that one tonight.
Welcome aboard

Start a thread about anything you have a question about, or have your own thread just for your reviews as Gov Kodos suggested. Whatever you like - I am sure everyone will be interested to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you have.
"Sometimes I get the feeling the only way we could achieve a STAR TREK segment on budget would be to have 60 minutes of Mr. Spock playing kazoo solo as Captain Kirk holds him in his arms while standing in a telephone booth."
Bob Justman, 1967.
Botany Bay is offline   Reply With Quote