Hobs202
Commodore

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Posted by mac:
Posted by Hobs202:
Posted by Babaganoosh:
Posted by insert_name_here: Here is the link for the script:

link

It's similar to the script that was leaked before, just with more details this time. The script however doesn't mention any use of stem cells so I don't know where that fits in. But the link I originally gave at the top is from some interview so all the spoiler hounds will have to follow that up for me.

Even still not all the facts are in yet so we really don't know for sure how this story will play out on screen and what they might add or take out before filming.
Okay, I've been out of touch for awhile, but I gotta ask:

<span class="spoiler"><font class="small">Spoiler:</font><hr /><span>
"Admiral" Adama? Has this happened on the actual show? When is he supposed to be promoted?

Also, what is the Prometheus? Yet another battlestar they manage to stumble across? Or just another ship in the fleet?
</span><hr /></span>
Here's my theory:

After the Pegasus episode(s) it becomes obvious that Adama is a better at commanding the fleet than Evil-Admiral-From-Hell Cain is/was. So Roslin promotes him to Admiral, thus ensuring that he stays in command if they encounter any more surviving battlestars with Evil Admirals/Commanders From Hell.

It makes sense - but IMHO "Commander Adama" sounds a lot cooler than "Admiral Adama." But that's just my opinion.
Does he get busted back down to Commander for trying to save Tigh from a ...ummm..lets say a ...Genesis Planet?
Yes, but first, he has to time travel back to Kobol in a stolen Cylon Basestar to pick up a pair of humpback whales.

From now on, I will not try to reason with the idiots I encounter. I will dismiss them by waving my paw and saying "Bah"
--- Dogbert