View Single Post
Old September 1 2005, 06:22 PM   #16
Caprica_Six
Admiral

Re: Spoiler whore's thread! (enter at your own ris

Posted by Q2UnME:
Well, if there ever was a thread title that would cause me to stop dead in my tracks, this one was it. I'm such a spoiler whore....

Insert_name_here was there anything in the original spoiler source to indicate what the disposition was of Sharron's cylon/human baby? Did Baltar do his "magic" without affecting the pregnancy? Inquiring Spoiler hound minds want to know...

Q2
There was nothing to indicate the baby would die or was damaged, but then there wasn't much mentioned about the baby at all. The article is from a seperate link then the script. Here is the link for the script:

link

It's similar to the script that was leaked before, just with more details this time. The script however doesn't mention any use of stem cells so I don't know where that fits in. But the link I originally gave at the top is from some interview so all the spoiler hounds will have to follow that up for me.

Even still not all the facts are in yet so we really don't know for sure how this story will play out on screen and what they might add or take out before filming.