View Single Post
Old May 14 2013, 08:35 PM   #14
McDuff
Lieutenant Commander

Re: What space based scifi is doing wrong? No Fantasy and magic drama!

Sci-fi space shows like Star Trek, TNG, DS9, Voyager, Babylon 5, Andromeda, Stargate were extremely popular, as well as the new Star Trek movies, and they will make a come back to the TV screen I am sure of it.

I'm a big fan of space Sci-fi shows and can't wait to watch new ones. For me they represent the ultimate escapism. Especially series which bring back the sense of adventure and exploration the other series had in the past. Exploring new planets and adventures every weeks. With good writing the sky's the limit for such series.

Syfy's Infinity project is the most interesting project on the space Sci-fi front.

IMO, it's the creativity and the writing quality of such series which will be important. Not what type it is. All types can be popular and the diversity of TV shows or Sci-fi shows is most welcome. A little bit of everything is what I like to watch and I really some good Space Sci-fi TV series. Series involving Space, Starships, alien planets and civilizations, future earth and alien politics, exploration, action, drama,etc.

Last edited by McDuff; May 14 2013 at 09:40 PM.
McDuff is offline   Reply With Quote