View Single Post
Old May 14 2013, 09:38 AM   #109
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: Bates Motel seemed like it's going 2 suck, & then it didn't.(Spoil

I'd hardly call it dead air. Norman is slowly unspooling and it's creepy as hell to watch. His smile at Bradley in the hallway and then that dead, evil face of his was unsettling. I still think he snaps and kills the teacher Ms. Watson first.

Of course, when mommy feels free to crawl into bed with you post puberty, it's no wonder the lines are blurred. Norma idles at bipolar. I love the way she just goes past the reception area and starts hitting the real estate man. He was pretty scuzzy for selling her the hotel knowing that a bypass was likely.

Dylan, you stupid stupid boy. You have a savior complex, but the object of your affection is still coveted by your psycho brother. Dylan knows it, too. Norman carrying around that stuffed dog was brutally funny in a sick way. Dylan was like, "Whaaaat?" He sure picked up on that dream meaning something. TPTB have transitioned away from him trying to save his brother to slowly realizing that Norman is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Kind of sad, but it intrigues; it's an interesting dichotomy, though. Two brothers raised by the same clingy slightly incestuous mother. One fancies himself a white knight, the other one carries around dead dogs and dreams about drowning girls. Yikes.

Not that I can't see the appeal of a teary eyed pretty little blonde looking at the young man and pleading "help me" with her big blue eyes and making him feel like a big shot for being able to get her into her late father's office to pick up momentos.....but damn, Dylan, Norman is going to get medieval on your ass.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.
Dorian Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote