View Single Post
Old May 14 2013, 08:29 AM   #149
Gov Kodos
Vice Admiral

Re: 7X12 Nightmare in Silver(Grading/Discussion)(SPOILERS)

JoeZhang wrote: View Post
Green Lantern wrote: View Post

Why? They're awful. Turning villains into allies never works. I think we've seen the lesbian Silurian in more stories than the others now which to me is a real middle finger, and that's almost the same with Strax. Silurian's do not belong in Victorian London being lesbians, they belong with other Silurians in some sort of situation. Also, enough with the silurians with human faces, I thought he original conception of the silurians was that they don't have human faces.

And Sontarans. They are probably in the top five most iconic doctor who villains list, and one's an ally to the doctor? NO NO NO! Awful. And the lesbian chick's kinda plain.
Are you hinting that that they might be lesbians? You seem to mention it in every post when it's not actually relevant to the discussion at hand.

As for for the idea that the Sontarans being only bad guys - bit of an odd claim considering that they are the good guys in their second appearance!
This show needs more Rutan lesbians.
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote