View Single Post
Old May 12 2013, 03:51 PM   #25
Let the Good Times Roll!!

Re: Cacelled Shows 2012-2013

JirinPanthosa wrote: View Post
Spot's Meow wrote: View Post
It is a shame about 1600 Penn though. I thought it would be stupid but I ended up finding it really funny. And the finale was a shocker!
1600 Penn was stupid, but it was the good kind of stupid, like Monk. It was light and fun and let us just have a ball with a topic that usually makes people want to throw things at each other.
I agree. 1600 Penn was amusing enough. The son was hilarious, like a poor man's Zach Galifianakis.

Also no good serial dramas or serial scifi shows. I guess NBC is trying with Revolution. Nifty premise and setting, but they forgot that Lost had a ridiculously awesome cast. I should try again to like Mad Men.
I think Person of Interest is pretty good. And although it started pretty slowly, The Americans picked up nicely as it went on.

As for sci-fi, there's always Doctor Who.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” - Isaac Asimov
1001001 is offline   Reply With Quote