Thread: How to begin?
View Single Post
Old May 12 2013, 12:47 PM   #4
Buster
Ensign

Re: How to begin?

Star Trek has always been at the back of my mind as something that I would probably really enjoy. Yet for some reason it took the Abrams movies to push me into actually watching the show. So far TOS series has impressed me. I'm only 18, but movies from the 60's (The Planet of the Apes, Night of the Living Dead, Goldfinger and Psycho) are some of my favorites.

I "acquired" another episode of the show to see if I enjoy it enough to make it worth spending the money on the blu-ray set. That episode was Charlie X and I really liked it. As a teenager and an only child I really identified with Charlie; although I'm not quite as obnoxious, immoral and short tempered. It made me think about how I would act given his power.

After I post this I really need to Google that three dimensional chess they're playing. It looks great!

TOS Blu-Ray is 80 on Amazon UK at the moment and was 120 a few days ago. So I'm gonna buy that and continue my journey with the USS Enterprise.

I found this useful guide too: http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squi...w_to_watch.png
Buster is offline   Reply With Quote