View Single Post
Old May 12 2013, 09:26 AM   #68
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: 7X12 Nightmare in Silver(Grading/Discussion)(SPOILERS)

Bob The Skutter wrote: View Post
Deckerd wrote: View Post
Bob The Skutter wrote: View Post
It practically screamed Neil Gaiman for all sorts of reasons. Lots of bits I enjoyed but it didn''t translate into an overall enjoyment of the episode.
This is exactly what I feel. There were some really good ideas which were never fully realised and once again some completely amazing acting by Matt. He gets crazier by the episode and you can tell how much he relishes this role. He has to be one of the most watchable people on TV. I'm a huge Warwick Davis fan and this was a perfect role for him. He's such an old pro now. When I think back to Willow and how young he was to take on such a difficult role it's amazing how much he's grown into his craft.
It's just a shame about Life's Too Short.
In the sense that the show was cancelled or in the sense that that the show didn't live up to its potential? I've been meaning to check the show out but I've been busy with other shows.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote