View Single Post
Old May 12 2013, 12:46 AM   #124
Dorian Thompson
Admiral

Re: NBA 2012-13 Discussion

For fuck's sake, Durant, you miss both free throws that could pull your team within 2 with a minute three seconds left?

No excuse. Absolutely zero excuse for that and I won't make excuses for him. He's far too accustomed to pressure. Missing both is unacceptable for a player of his caliber. After Jackson's offensive foul on the previous possession when he could have passed it to Fisher to go in for the shot and tie up the game, maybe Durant said "fuck it" and gave up. No excuse.

If I didn't know that Ibaka and Martin were capable of scoring effectively I wouldn't be so pissed off about it. They were both pitiful offensively and no, I still don't think the Thunder should have gone 24 million over the luxury tax and mortgaged the future to keep Harden. Harden sure as hell didn't help during the finals last season.

One thing's evident. The Thunder won't win a championship with Perkins at center.

Best disaster animal relief charity around. Don't forget our animal friends. Donate, train to be a volunteer, or be a foster parent for a displaced pet.