View Single Post
Old May 11 2013, 11:26 PM   #253
Lyon_Wonder
Commander

Re: Revolution - season 1 part 2 -

Revolution's 2nd season will be produced in Texas.

My guess is that most of S2 will take place out west in the Plains Nation and Texas and Kripke wants a more authentic look for a western setting.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl..._source=feedly

Crew members of the locally filmed NBC drama received notice Friday night that the show is moving production out of the state.

In a letter obtained by the StarNews, “Revolution” creator Eric Kripke tells the crew that production for season two will move to Austin, Texas.

“This is not a decision that was made easily or taken lightly,” Kripke wrote. “We agonized over it. And we really regret losing such a terrific crew. Seriously.”

Kripke thanked the local crews for their “amazing work” on the first season of the show, which moved here last summer after filming its pilot episode in Georgia.
“Please know that when I have a show back in Wilmington, I'd hire any of you in a second,” Kripke added. “I'm sure our paths will cross again. Until then, I wish you the absolute best. And again, warmly, thank you – for the hard work, and for your beautiful town.”
Lyon_Wonder is offline   Reply With Quote